Sunday, April 29, 2007
4:17 PM
TERNYATA SEMUA TELAH PERGITINGGALKAN DIRIKU,TINGGALKAN DIRIMUZak and I practically spent a whole convo on _________.
WAH LAU,we hate you can?
go.away.from.our.lives.
and zak told me about the peribahasa
I WANT TO KILL MYSELF ALREADY
cos I wrote them wrongly
SAY GOODBYE TO PASS D:
mummy,i want the newpapers PLEASE?
she has been hogging tha papers since an hour ago :/
i'm bored,thus i shall revise some work
[edit/]
Today is just another not-so-productive-but-can-lah day
IF YOU GET WHAT I MEAN!
You know,today,I sat down in front of the screen
And thought to myself
How lucky I am to have these wonderful friends who never fails
To make me smile
Thus,I have decided to make a dedication
To each and everyone,who made life a lot more better for me
Let me start with:
SHAILA YAZID! ♥ ♥
It's funny when I think back about the rumours
WHY A PRETTY PERSON LIKE ME FALL
FOR A PRETTY PERSON LIKE YOU?
She made me addicted to flowers
Heard all my rants
I don't know how I'll survive going home without her
And she never fails to make me laugh,because of her blurness
Selenge, but whatever
WE KNOW WE ARE COOL XD
I owe so much to you,for withstanding all my nonsense
I LOVE YOU <3
Since I've got some time for at least another one,
I shall dedicate this to
Fadhillah Musa ♥ ♥
MY EGO PARTNER!
But hell,we owe all these ego to Iman!
Dear Love, thank you for making school
SO MUCH BEARABLE FOR ME!
And never failing me ,make me giggle over your hysterical laughter
You know,I couldn't have at least,
Got over it,slightly,if you weren't there
And all those comforting words,which are actually
Not very comforting
But knowing that you are there makes everyday seem a lot better
I LOVE YOU TOO SUNSHINE
♥It's so irritating cos I can't find picture of us in the com
It's all in the tablet ):
NVM,I shall post the pics up tmrw!